Specialised Travel Medicine Clinic
Randwick Medical provides a full health advisory travel service and all vaccinations for your travel needs.
Our Doctors and Registered Nurse are all trained in Travel Medicine and have special expertise in this field. We have access to the most current travel medicine databases.
We are an accredited Yellow Fever travel centre.
In addition to a wide range of travel vaccines we also stock specialised items for travelling such as: malaria tablets, traveller’s diarrhoea kits, mosquito nets, permethrin packs, syringe and trauma kits, first aid kits, altitude sickness medication and insect repellent.
Our Travel Medicine Clinic is also affiliated with Travelvax. This is an Australia wide travel organisation which provides our clinic with regular updates and the latest travel advice.
For more detailed information about vaccines and how you can stay safe please go to www.travelvax.com.au.
Other useful travel websites are:
Appointments for Travel Vaccinations:
- Please call us on 9399 6327 to book a Travel appointment.
- We recommend you see us 4-6 weeks prior to your departure date.
- We advise our patients to bring their travel itineraries with them.
- Please arrive 10 minutes early to complete the necessary paperwork.
- Initial travel consultations will require a long appointment.
- Follow up travel appointments will be bulk billed.
- Travel vaccinations are payable at the time of consultation.