Pregnancy and Antenatal Shared Care
Randwick Medical has a strong focus on women’s health and pregnancy care.
We offer the following support services for pregnancy:
- Pregnancy planning and advice
- Antenatal shared care with the Royal Hospital for Women
- 6 week post-natal checks
- Newborn and infant care
For your initial pregnancy visit please book in for a long consultation.
Antenatal Shared Care
Most of our Doctors are accredited to provide care under the specialist Antenatal Shared Care program offered by the Royal Hospital for Women (RHW).
The Antenatal shared care program involves your regular family doctor in caring for you during pregnancy together with the Royal Hospital for Women.
Benefits of the Antenatal Shared Care Program
- Personalised care with your regular doctor
- Provides ongoing care for you and your family before and after your baby is born.
- Affordable and convenient alternative to private Obstetric care
- Short waiting times for appointments
The Antenatal Shared Care Program is an option for healthy women with uncomplicated pregnancies who wish to have their baby at the RHW.