Dietitian and Exercise Physiology
Nutrition and exercise are integral to good health and wellbeing.
ROBYNNE JEFTHA is an experienced and Accredited Practising Dietitian and Nutritionist as well as an Exercise Physiologist. She is also a qualified Sports Dietitian.
Robynne works together with our Doctors to deliver a wholistic approach to educating and helping our patients to stay healthy and well.
Dietary and Nutritional Advice
Robynne specialises in the following areas:
- Paediatric nutrition
- Food allergies and intolerances
- Weight Management Plans and Weight loss
- Gastrointestinal disorders
- High cholesterol, high blood pressure and diabetes
- Individualised nutrition plans
- Eating disorders
- Sports nutrition
Robynne designs individualised exercise programs for:
- Musculoskeletal imbalances
- Sports conditioning
- Increased flexibility and strengthening
- Chronic disease management for diabetes, depression, hypertension, arthritis and osteoporosis
- Falls prevention
Patients may be entitled to a subsidised fee if they have a Health Care Plan from their General Practitioner. Please consult your Doctor for more information.
Robynne consults at Randwick Medical on Monday afternoons and some Saturday mornings by appointment. Home visits are also available.
To make an appointment with Robynne please call us on 9399 6327.