Welcome to Randwick Medical
Randwick Medical was established in 1980 by Dr Raymond Tockar as a General Practice to care for individuals and families in the Randwick area and the surrounding Eastern Suburbs.
We are proud of our team of dedicated and highly experienced Doctors who provide quality care and a wide range of professional services.
Our Doctors have been working together for many years and are well supported by our Practice Manager and friendly, courteous reception staff who are always ready to assist you.
Today Randwick Medical occupies the entire federation style house and incorporates a specialised Travel Medicine Clinic, Skin Cancer Clinic, Dietitian and Exercise Physiologist, Psychology and onsite Pathology services.
Randwick Medical is a fully accredited General Practice.
Our Doctors are all vocationally registered and undergo continuing medical education.
We strive for high standards of integrity and excellence in medical care
We work together as a collaborative team to build longterm relationships with our patients
We treat our patients with respect and dignity
We act in the best interests of our patients to achieve positive outcomes for their healthcare
- To make an appointment please call 9399 6327.
- Let us know if you have an urgent problem or require a long appointment.
- We also offer our patients the convenience of booking standard appointments online here.
- Should your regular Doctor of choice not be available, one of our Doctors on duty would be happy to see you.
- If you need to cancel your appointment please contact us at least 4 hours in advance.
- For after hours care please call our after hours service provider on 13 74 25.
- In an emergency call 000 or proceed to your nearest hospital.
Script and referral requests
- Scripts and referrals are completed at the time of your consultation in line with best practice for your healthcare.
- Repeat scripts and referrals may be requested online here.
Test Results and follow up
- Randwick Medical is a private General Practice.
- We bulk bill pensioners, concession card holders and children under the age of 10 years.
- Fees are payable at the time of consultation by cash, cheque, credit card or EFTPOS.
- We can process your claim through Medicare online. Your refund will be deposited into your nominated bank account within 24 hours.
All patient information and medical records are strictly confidential.
Our practice complies with the National Privacy Principles.